“Bring Platform Power to Snapshots”
- – Recover Instantly from Any Point in Time
- – Beat Ransomware
- – Replace Copy Data Management
- – Improve Efficiencies
- – Replace Backups
SNAPSHOTS AREN’T NEW… AND THAT’S THE PROBLEM!
- Many vendors offer snapshots as a method to protect your data from corruption, accidental overwrites and human error, but they come with limitations when it comes to snapshot frequency, the number of active snapshots and how long you can retain those snapshots before performance degrades. Most vendors’ snapshot technology is only usable for recovering the most recent copy of data, and that copy is at least four hours old! Customers are not enjoying the full potential of the snapshot promise because their vendors can’t deliver on it.
SNAP DELIVERS ON THE FULL SNAPSHOT PROMISE
- CloudProx spent 8 years building our Enterprise Storage Platform to eliminate these types of constraints! When it comes to snapshots our CloudProx engine re-defines the industry norm. Snap snapshots are:
- – unlimited – millions of active snapshots
- – cost effective – automatic tiering of old snapshots
- – application consistent – no data loss
- – with no-performance impact.
MILLIONS OF SNAPSHOTS YOU CAN AFFORD AND FIND
- The potential to keep over a million snapshots only makes sense if you can afford to store them. Our snapshots are automatically tiered to your lower cost media like QLC or HDD. Now you can afford a deep and rich snapshot inventory.
- Finding the data you need within a thousand snapshots is also critical. With CloudProx’s calendar based browser you can find the snapshot you want from any day or time in just a few clicks. Need a specific file? Our new Snap will help you instantly find the exact version of a file across millions of snapshots.
SNAP ALLOWS YOU TO DO MORE!
- Armed with millions of snapshots and indefinite retention you can use snapshots to instantly deliver copies of production data to Test/Dev, Q&A and Analytics/Reporting processes. You can restore snapshots as read/write volumes to quickly deploy similar use cases and not consume capacity. Snap can also be used as protection from ransomware since all snapshots are read-only and hidden from access. Combined with Replicate, CloudProx snapshots can augment and even replace the backup process.